Terms & Conditions
1. Order Terms
(1a) Returns & Refunds
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we may give you a refund. Please email or contact us at [email protected] or on 1300 266 682 within 7 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any issues.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken or marked in any way or you just simply Change Your Mind. Please see NSW Consumer Laws regarding these issues.
After contact has been made with Radio Industries and an RMA number given to you for the return of the goods then all products must be returned in their original condition and packaging. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Radio Industries will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Please note that all earpieces sold include 30 days warranty against manufactures defects.
Radio Industries observes all manufacturer warranties. For example, manufacturer warranties on radios can vary from 12 months to 3 years, etc. Radio Industries reserves the right to send a piece of equipment that is claimed for warranty directly back to the manufacturer and at that point, it is at the behest of the said manufacturer to whether it is a valid warranty claim.
As to warranties on accessories, for example, earpieces, and such, have a valid warranty period of 14 days from the shipping date. We have a return policy of 7 days if it is an incorrect item or not fit for purpose. The returned items must be in original and unused condition.
Speaker microphones usually have a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty but are not applicable in all cases.
All other accessories, such as belt clips, antennas, batteries, and associated cables, are not subject to warranty claims.
Where required, Radio Industries follows Australian Consumer Laws on warranties and returns.
(1c) Standard Warranty
All warranties quoted above are manufacturer’s warranty on the radios only, accessories such as batteries, belt clips, and aerials that may come with the radio may not be covered under the factory warranty system. Please clarify with our sales team to define which part has a warranty and the time limit. Accessories such as Earpieces cannot be exchanged or repaired due to Hygiene Issues and therefore, Earpieces do not have any warranty.
(1d) Warranty Returns
Please call or mail our service team regarding possible warranty returns. Our Team will supply you with an “R” number and all warranty returns are at the customer’s expense to our facility however we will return the items back to you at our expense.
(1e) Website Price Discrepancies
At rare times, website prices may not be correct. Radio Industries takes every opportunity to ensure website prices are correct, accurate, and up to date. In the rare event that prices are not accurate, incorrect, or out of date, Radio Industries will contact the customer/purchaser by phone or email and offer a full refund or allow the customer/purchaser to pay the difference.
(1f) Stock Availability
Due to international supply chain issues beyond our control, stock availability is not always guaranteed due to fast-moving inventory. Radio Industries makes every effort to update stock levels and availability on the online store.
In the rare circumstance that stock is not available at the time of purchase, Radio Industries will make every effort to contact the customer/purchaser and offer a refund or backorder your purchase.
Where possible Radio Industries will try to supply the customer/purchaser with an approximate ETA. However, due to the nature of the supply chain, as it is, this ETA may NOT be considered accurate, as this is not within our control.
2. Delivery Terms
(2a) Shipping of Physical Goods
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Simplify containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. If goods are unavailable at the time of order, delivery will take longer than expected.
Mail service is responsible for the goods during transportation.
Before shipping, your items will be checked by two Quality Control Staff who will both count all items and verify your order by signing a quality control sticker and applying it to your Invoice, Simplify Receipt or Packing Slip. If an item is missing or the items you receive are incorrect, please contact us to discuss your order.
Please, open the package delivered under your order the moment you receive it. If any damage is revealed, contact us within 24 hours as claims may need to be made to the mail service.
(2b) Delivery Options
“Standard Shipping (1-9 days)” – Shipped by our nominated mail or courier service.
Delivery time estimates apply to in-stock items and are calculated in business days, this excludes the one business day the order was placed and the processing time of the order.
Please note for regional and provincial areas of Australia (including NT, WA & Outback Queensland) shipping may take up to 3-4 weeks. The cost of this postage includes road service only, if you would like any other type of postage/freight to be used i.e. Air freight please contact us to arrange for this.
Products can only be shipped to an Australian Address, please contact us prior to purchasing if you wish for goods to be shipped outside of Australia.
Products in stock will be sent after the payment is verified, and this can affect delivery time.
Some products may require a technician to program them, and this can affect delivery time.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us on 1300 266 682
(2c) Digital Delivery
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your software/license/access code via email within one working day. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us.
(2d) Our Carriers
1. We offer the choice of shipping using Australia Post and TNT/FedEx (Third Party Couriers). Shipping and delivery of Orders will be in accordance with the delivery terms of those Third-Party Couriers.
2. Radio Industries always retains the right to ship by what carrier we deem best based on location, cost, and reliability of delivery.
(2e) What we need from you…
1. You must provide a physical delivery address where someone is likely to be available to accept the delivery of your order during business hours. Should there be no person to accept the delivery, you will be required to approve them to drop the items in a safe place or the item may be returned to Radio Industries and reshipped at your expense.
2. You may be required by the Third-Party Couriers to provide proof of identification for verification checks, in accordance with their delivery terms. Should the address provided be incorrect and the freight returned to us, you will be responsible for any additional freight cost or return-to-sender fees.
(2f) Shipping costs…
1. Shipping costs are influenced by size, weight, and your location.
2. Freight charge on the website is an estimate only.
3. On occasion we may call for a supplementary payment to cover freight costs.
4. Some items in our range are too large for Australia Post to process and deliver; these items are restricted to TNT delivery.
5. TNT is unable to deliver to a PO Box or Parcel Locker.
6. Residential delivery address incurs an extra $15 charge when shipped with TNT – this includes home offices.
7. Your order may be shipped in multiple parcels/consignments.
8. If you live in WA, TAS, or NT, freight can be expensive for these areas, please keep this in mind.
(2g) Our aim for you…
1. We aim to ship all Orders, where products are in stock, within 1-2 business days.
2. If for any reason, we are unable to dispatch your Order we will notify you either by email or phone within 2 business days.
3. Shipping times are estimated at between 1-7 business days depending on your location within Australia but are subject to the delivery terms of the Third-Party Couriers.
(2h) Unsuccessful deliveries…
1. Claims for damage in transit, incorrect delivery or incorrect item receipt must be reported in writing within 3 days of delivery.
2. As the buyer/receiver, it is your responsibility to contact the freight company to action a missing, damaged, or lost delivery. Always ask for a case number. Call us and let our team know there is an issue with your delivery so that we can attempt to help.
3. Unless the buyer asks for it, Radio Industries does not offer freight insurance. For purchases over $500, we recommend taking advantage of freight insurance. Call us to organise this.
4. Radio Industries does not take responsibility for any freight that gets damaged, lost, stolen, or miss-delivered by a courier service. However, in the event Radio Industries makes the mistake of entering the wrong address or the shipping address is opposed to the address given to us, Radio Industries will cover this loss.
(2i) Ensuring a successful delivery…
1. It is the buyer/customer’s responsibility to ensure the delivery address supplied to us is accurate.
2. If you have a difficult address or have had issues with deliveries in the past, you must let us know prior to your order being shipped.
3. Radio Industries assumes your business runs with opening times by 8.30 am and closes at 5 pm Monday to Friday. If your business opening times are outside of these hours, you must let us know prior to shipping.
For example, if your business opening time is 4:30 pm we need to know. Most deliveries are completed by 3 pm.
(2j) Other important information…
If you wish to use your own freight service, please let us know. In most cases, this is not an issue. However, it is your responsibility to provide us with all the required information.
3. Coverage and Performance of Radio Signals
Please Note: Radio Industries Australia Pty. Limited does not guarantee performance and radio coverage for your sites and equipment. As Radio Frequencies can be interfered with or blocked by buildings and structures creating black spots, Radio Industries cannot be held responsible legally, or otherwise, for any break in coverage and performance of your equipment. If your company would like us to conduct a site survey for radio coverage of the site in question, we would be glad to quote you for this service.